Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Fantasy Idea...AG does custom dolls what would you do?

  1. #11
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I like Cami's #9 or

    classic, light, freckles, blue eyes, 26's hair

  2. #12
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Face mold: Josefina
    Skin tone: light
    Eye color: light brown
    Wig style: AGT sidepart bangless
    Wig color: dark brown

    She'd be my mini me! Just add a pair of jeans, pink ballet flats, a white polo shirt, and Kit's winter coat and she'd be exactly like me. Haha.

  3. #13
    Sweet_Sweet_Goo
    Guest Sweet_Sweet_Goo's Avatar

    Post

    Face mold: Kaya
    Skin tone: light
    Eye color: Gray
    Wig style: Short red hair(A little shorter than kits) Bangless
    Wig color: PM doll red

    And lots of freckles!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh, this is fun! I've got quite a few:

    1- Josefina mold, light olive skin, long medium brown hair with sidepart and Nellie bangs, agt21's hazel eyes

    2- Jess mold, light skin, long wavy carrot bangless side parted red hair, agt21's hazel eyes, freckles

    3- Pumpkin's "Asian, medium skin, black centerpart bangless, dark brown eyes"

    4- Kaya mold, medium skin, medium brown bangless hair center part, light brown eyes (pretty much AGT2 but without bangs, and the Kaya mold)

    5- Asian, light brown hair, long with Lindsey bangs, light brown eyes

    6- Josefina mold, light skin, long curly (AGT26 style, but longer) blonde hair without bangs, and agt21's hazel eyes

    7- Jess mold, light olive skin, long bangless black hair with light curls (like Samantha), agt21's hazel eyes

    8- Addy mold, dark skin, dark brown medium length wavy textured hair, dark blue eyes, freckles

    9- Josefina mold, light olive skin, dark brown hair in agt26's style, light brown eyes, freckles

    10- Kaya mold, light skin, long slightly wavy auburn hair with bangs, blue eyes


    LOL, I've obviously got some trends- long hair and the hazel eyes. AG needs to start using those hazel eyes more. Also, I'd like to see a new skin tone. A new Caucasian one that's light, but an olive tone. If they're going to keep making light skinned dolls, they need to do something to make them a bit more unique, and not all Caucasians are that same porcelain peachy color.

    Obviously I wouldn't buy all of these, lol, but these are the ones I'd want to make.

  5. #15
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Face mold: Jess
    Skin tone: light
    Eye colr: hazel
    Wig styles: AGT sidepart bangless
    Wig colors: black/brown

    Hmm I just described Jess with hazel eyes, ROFL! Maybe I should overlook the eyes and go ahead and buy her.

    I'd want a mini me, but since we can't mix face molds she'd have.

    Face mold: Addy
    Skin tone: light
    Eye color: hazel
    Wig styles: AGT sidepart curly bangless
    Wig colors: dark brown

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 22, 2006 12:48 AM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  6. #16
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    Jess mold
    light skin
    hazel eyes
    bangless
    PM red hair
    (add some glasses and it's a mini me, lol) (my eyes are small...)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dark brown hair with green eyes, wispy bangs, wavy mid-back length hair...


    Better yet, a River Pheonix doll at 10...don't know that many remember him, but when I was a kid, I had a crush on him!

  8. #18
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    I was just about to do a thread like this! LOL!

    Face mold: classic

    Skin: light

    Eyes: hazel

    Hair style: (this wasn't an option but I would want it this way if I made a doll) side part with curly hair (like Samantha's) and layered hair

    Hair color: (not an option either but I would want it this way...) Strawberry Blond with a few darker red streaks

    Sorry I didn't do all of the options but I have been thinking about how I would do this for a while..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    I*love*dolls
    Guest I*love*dolls's Avatar

    Post

    Oh and I also like Josefina/Nellie face mold, light skin, VERY black hair with no bangs anf long, loose curl like AGT 24) BRIGHT green eyes

    I would name her Sara...yes....I am a The Little Princess fan...

  10. #20
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh this is a fun thread! I'm afraid I might be repeating, but here are mine:

    Classic mold, light skin w/ freckles, dk brown hair without bangs and side part, dk brown eyes

    Josefina mold, light skin w/ freckles, auburn hair without bangs and side part, hazel eyes

    And I love Pumpkin's idea of the Asian mold with the black hair, no bangs and center part. She sounds lovely! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I sort of wish they would come up with a new Asian mold though as I'm not too fond of the one they have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •